To edit audio files, Audio Editor Master tool that is free to download for PC Windows 7/8/10 is all you need. Try it for lots of effects!
Change and edit audio files like a pro
Nowadays, editing music files is kind of simple. It is because there is a bunch of tools released with advanced features for editing music. Hence, most users are not required to have musical knowledge when they want to edit music. Instead, they just simply download a tool then utilize it to get their achievements. In this case, Audio Editor Master seems to be a good choice for you.
The purpose of the tool is to help you edit all sound files in a simple way. All the files you make changes to will come with better results. The reason why you find the program easy to use is that it provides you with lots of tools to use. Most of these tools bring nice effects as well as filters to improve your audio file quality. Besides, the interface does not look complicated. You will use a sidebar that lets you approach various functions. Although it is just a simple sidebar, it can still help you crop and equalize your file.
What are the features of Audio Editor Master?
The features of this audio-editing tool include:
- Various effects for you to apply to your editing, including reverb, delay, flanger, timestretch, vibrato, and so forth.
- It allows you to record from your sound card’s entry.
- It features a Text-to-Speech function. You can use the tool to translate text into voice.
- You can make changes to the metadata of every file.
- You are able to view the waveform or spectrum of the file.
- The audio clip conversion between formats is also supported by the tool.
If you need a tool to edit your audio files to get good results, then Audio Editor Master should be your pick. The tool comes with a trial version with a 30-day of use, which is free to download and install on PC.