iDrum Free Download for PC Windows 7/8/10 is a convenient beat sequencer. You utilize it for making various drum sounds.
An ideal drum machine you can use on your computer
In the context of various rhythms sequencers being developed and released, people have lots of options. If you are in need of a drum machine that functions on a PC, then iDrum seems to be an option for you. It is a convenient tool that lets you make a lot of drum sounds to your likings. It may not be the best tool of all, however, it is still good enough for everyone to use.
Making music on a computer is not a hard thing. It is because you are now provided with some tools to make it. And you may want to try the above tool. This simple rhythm sequencer comes in several popular formats such as VTS, RTAS, and Standalone. Hence, you can make use of them to create the drum sequences in a simple way. You simply import the drum samples or you can utilize any sounds or kits included by the tool. Then, you change the tempo with the swing. When you are done with that, you can export the MIDI file created from the sequences you make.
What does iDrum feature?
This drum-making tool brings you some features of the likes of:
- The interface of the tool is quite simple yet still very functional to use.
- You simply paint the matching notes in every channel.
- It gives you the ability to preview all results in real-time.
- The samples are combined into four categories by the sound library, including hats, kicks, perc, and snares.
- The tool is able to recognize lots of file formats, including AIF, WAV, AIFF, and MP3.
- You can use the tool as a personal tool or a supplement for some systems like VST, MAS, Audio Unit, and RTAS.
iDrum on PC Windows is free to download with a trial version that is valid for 10 days. You can utilize it to make lots of drum sounds in your own way.