By trying out Sound Forge on PC Windows, you will have a nice audio workstation. It allows you to mix and create music.
A useful and effective application in the pool of audio editors these days
Using audio editors is one of the best ways to compose music. There are plenty of types to choose from, so you will have many options when it comes to audio programs. If you have to pick one, then it should be Sound Forge. With this one, you will find it easy to record music, edit songs, mix and match tones, and so forth.
This audio editor is another tool from Sony. It was designed for sound professionals, music producers, as well as audio editors. Although it is just a simple editor, it still allows you to do a wide range of stuff. For instance, you can design the sound, restore audio and even burn your audio if any.
Outstanding features of Sound Forge
It is great to learn about some outstanding features presented by this audio-making tool:
- You can record audio via your sound card. Also, you can record it in many ways using VU meters as well as RMS control.
- The audio is editable in real-time depending on crucial events such as mono, stereo, and multichannel.
- By taking back the sound with Noise Reduction 2 plug-ins, you can restore the audio files.
- You can make audio using more than 40 studio effects.
- The app can be used with 24, 32, and 64-bit files, with the resolution being at 192 kHz.
- Lots of video formats are supported such as WMV, AVI, and MPEG1/2.
- The app also contains Mastering Effects Bundle 2, MBIT+, and 64-bit SRC interpolation by iZotope.
Sound Forge for PC is now available with a trial version. You can download and install the trial version if you don’t mind some limitations.